1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. 我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
2.I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. I feel very protective of you. 我很想保护你。
4. I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。 Then don’t. 那就不要。
5. But it’s you ,your scent, it’s like a drug to me. You’re like my personal brand of heroin. 但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像样。你就像我私人的海洛因一样。
6. Only for making me want you so badly. 只有你才能让我如此上瘾。
7. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear. 我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
8. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him. 我不顾一切地爱上了他。
9. Bella, you’re my life now.
10. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again. 我会做任何事情以确保你的安全。
11. You’re in here because of me. 你是为了我而存在的。
12.Where else am I gonna go? 除了你身边,我还能去哪?
13. I dream about being with you forever. 我梦想能永远和你在一起。
14.Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me? 跟我相伴长长的幸福的一生,难道这还不够吗?
15.I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。
17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life. 我想让你获得正常快乐的生活的机会。
19. It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。
20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years. 离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。
21. I swear I’ll never fail you again. 我发誓我绝不会再让你失望。
22. He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you. 他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去 (A) 贝拉:你多大了 Bella: How old are you? 爱德华:17岁 Edward: Seventeen. 贝拉:你17岁多久了? Bella: How long have you been seventeen? 爱德华:有一阵子了 Edward: A while.
(B) 爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我 Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me. 爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因 Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
(C) 爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊 Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb. 贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊 Bella: What a stupid lamb! 爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊 Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
(D) 贝拉::有3件事我很确定 About three things I was absolutely positive. 第一,爱德华是吸血鬼 The first… Edward was a vampire. 第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血 The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood. 第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他 And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
(E) 爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了 Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
(F) 贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起 Bella: I dream about being with you forever. 爱德华:永远? Edward: Forever? 爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗? Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator. 爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。 - Everything about me invites you in... -My voice,my face...even my smell. -我的一切都让你着迷... -我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。 -And if i would need any of that. 就好像我需要那些似的。 -As if you could outrun me! 就好像你能逃离我似的! -As if you could fight me off! 就好像你能摆脱我似的!
[H] Edward:I'm designde to kill. 爱德华:我要杀人。 Bella:I don't care. 贝拉:我不介意。 Edward:I've killed people before. 爱德华:我以前杀过人。 Bella:It doesn't matter. 贝拉:那没关系。 Edward:I wanted to kill you. 爱德华: 我想杀你。 've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life. 在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血… Bella: I trust you. 贝拉:我相信你。 Edward:Don't. 爱德华: 不要这样。 Bella:I'm here,i trust you. 贝拉: 我在这里,我相信你