当前位置:首页 > 情感美文 > 正文

《阿甘正传》经典英文台词,加中文解释,至少三十句

内容导航:

  • 求《阿甘正传》的英文经典台词及中文翻译!!!
  • 《阿甘正传》的经典台词(有中英文对照)
  • 阿甘正传中的经典英文句子和翻译
  • 《阿甘正传》的30句经典台词
  • 一、求《阿甘正传》的英文经典台词及中文翻译!!!

    its just my time.

    没关系的,只是我的时候到了.(他的母亲从来都是那么的坚强,也许每个母亲都是这样的吧,在自己的孩子面前。)

    run,forest,run~!

    跑啊~forest,快跑~ (只有她的关心)

    一下就想到了这两句.

    妈妈说生活就象一盒巧克力.你永远不知道你会得到什么. 英文不记得了.

    :seat take..
    :taked...

    :you can seat here.

    你可以坐这.(天使的声音)

    damn~forest,you must be a genius!(写了个脏字没事吧:p)

    该死的,forest 你一定是个天才! (呵呵,每次听了都有些想笑)

    还有很多,慢慢的想。

    还有就是那首歌了,how many road must a man ???,before he can call him a man.

    还有还有,还有很多,这部电影让人感动的东西太多了。

    二、《阿甘正传》的经典台词(有中英文对照)

    1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
    (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
    2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
    (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
    3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
    (他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
    4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
    (有时候人都会做没道理的事)
    5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
    6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
    7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
    (我只是弹两下给他看)
    8. It must be hard being a king.
    (王一定很不好当)
    9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
    10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
    11. I could run like the wind blows.
    (我跑起来像风一样快)
    12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
    Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here

    三、阿甘正传中的经典英文句子和翻译

    1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
    2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
    3. Stupid is as stupid does. • (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
    4. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you. •(永远不要让任何人告诉你他们比你更好)
    5. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here •(亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只鸟,会飞的很远,很远,远离这里)
    6. I don’t know why I love you. But I do. (我不知道我为什么爱你。但我做到了)
    7. You are no different than anybody else is. (你和别人没有任何的不同)
    8 There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death. (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)
    9. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!(丹中尉总是有些奇怪的感觉,一路上的风吹草
    动,他叫我们下来,闭嘴!)
    10.I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled, just like I didn’t want to be called stupid.(我想丹中尉发现有些事你是无法改变的。他不想被称为残废的,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。)
    (对不起,只能给您提供这十句话了)

    四、《阿甘正传》的30句经典台词

    《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

    1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

    生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

    2.Stupid is as stupid does.

    蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

    3.Miracles happen every day.

    奇迹每天都在发生。

    4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

    我和珍妮形影不离。

    5.Have you given any thought to your future?

    你有没有为将来打算过呢。

    6. You just stay away from me please.

    求你离开我。

    7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

    你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

    8. It made me look like a duck in water.

    它让我如鱼得水。

    9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

    死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

    10. I was messed up for a long time.

    这些年我一塌糊涂。

    11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

    我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

    这些应该能帮助你的。

    随机文章